ENVIROSAVER™ 350Request a Quote
The Future of Wood and Vegetative Debris Conversion
The mobile and stationary ENVIROSAVER™ 350 is the most advanced, cost-effective and environment-friendly wood debris conversion systems ever built, converting wood and other suitable biomass into a high-quality biochar at high throughput rates. Designed to accept trees, brush, stumps and other wood debris as well as C&D and MSW, without grinding or chipping.
Bolt in easily replaceable panels rated to 1650 degrees C (3000 degrees F).
Custom fans providing the required SCFM and velocity for the above chamber air curtain and below chamber pre-heated air supply for optimal combustion and pyrolysis performance.
Caterpillar Acert 3.3/4.4 liter (124-147 hp)
Berco B5, two speed motors, 700mm (27.5”) wide track pads.
High pressure piston pump for tracks and all other functions, 250 liter (55gallon) oil reservoir.
IQAN PLC with radio remote control for all functions. Camera mounted on hydraulically operated arm to stream video to monitor in cab of machine feeding.
Approx. 31363 Kg (69,000 lbs)
465 Liters (123 gallons)
Comes standard with ash pan for applications when combusting to completion. Optional auger discharge for char production, with or without stacking conveyor.
- Continuous automatic biochar removal for maximum throughput.
- Dump feature to quickly empty combustion chamber when burning contaminated material.
- Preheated under fire air for maximum efficiency.
- Track mounted for easy onsite mobility while operating and for easy trailer loading.
- Live stream video monitoring of pyrolysis chamber so operator has full visibility for ease of feeding.
- Compliant with current US EPA emissions regulations.
- Extremely low operating costs, simple and easy single person operation.
- Eliminates processing, transportation and disposal cost.
- A natural process that produces biochar, rather than harmful methane gas from landfilling, decomposition, and other inferior disposal methods.