CARBONATOR™ 500Request a Quote
The Future of Wood and Vegetative Debris Recycling
The mobile CARBONATOR is the most advanced, cost-effective and environment-friendly wood debris recycling systems ever built. The CARBONATOR 500 converts wood and other suitable biomass in to a high quality biochar at high throughput rates. Designed to accept trees, brush, stumps and other wood debris, as well as C&D, without grinding or chipping.
Bolt in easily replaceable panels rated to 1650 degrees C (3000 degrees F).
Two hydrostatic driven blowers for maximum combustion control and efficiency.
Caterpillar Acert 3.3/4.4 liter (124-147 hp).
Berco B5 with two speed motors, 700mm (27.5”) wide track pads.
High pressure hydraulic pumps for tracks and all other functions, 250 liter (55gallon) oil reservoir.
Char Handling System:
Single rear combustion chamber access doors. 3 horizontal ash augers that discharge out the rear of machine. Air cooled char troughs with water injection nozzles for instant quenching of char. Quick interchangeable grates for various size char and easy clean out of non-combustibles.
IQAN PLC with radio remote control for all functions. Camera mounted on hydraulically operated arm to stream video to monitor in cab of machine feeding.
Approx. 37,648 Kg (83,000 lbs)
465 Liters (123 gallons)
Heat exchanger for water or oil, ORC electric generating module, Automatic propane ignition system, available stationary with electric drives.
- Designed to provide the largest transportable mobile machine for high sustainable processing capacity and superior end product from suitable feedstock.
- Track mounted to allow for direct re-introduction of high quality biochar to forest or agricultural land where conversion is taking place.
- Designed to be easily moved on common lowboy trailers.
- Highly efficient over chamber air curtain for eliminating smoke and particulate release.
- Pre-heated under air for maximum conversion efficiency.
- Live stream video monitoring of pyrolysis chamber providing operator full visibility for ease of feeding.
- Compliant with current US EPA emissions regulations.
- Extremely low operating cost, simple and easy single person operation.
- Eliminates processing, transportation and disposal cost.
- A natural process that converts biomass with no end market in to a high-quality biochar.